Come visit Gilde Brewery and experience how our beer specialities are brewed with great care, age-old tradition and ultramodern technology.
- During the first part of the brewery tour, we tell you lots about the history of the beer and our tradition-steeped company.
- In the second part, you learn more about the art of brewing beer and how our lip-smacking beer specialities are brewed on a guided tour of the brewery.
- At the end, your visit wraps up nicely in the Broyhan Room with a little snack and a delightful sampling of our outstanding beer specialities.
- Brewery tours are held Monday to Friday at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Tours last approximately three hours and require prior registration.
- A maximum 25 people may participate in any single tour.
- We’re happy to accommodate small groups. Altogether the minimum group size is 15 people and we reserve the right to cancel your booking if this group size has not been reached one week prior to the tour date.
- The price is €12.50 per person. The person registering is responsible for the payment of the persons registered for the tour and must pay the complete fee in cash on the day of the tour.
- The meeting point for tours is at the main entrance for the administration building on Alte Döhrener Strasse.
- Due to the layout of our building, we unfortunately cannot offer barrier-free tours. There are many stairs throughout our brewery, so you should be relatively mobile and wear solid shoes to avoid injury.
- Tour participants must be at least 16 years of age.
If you have any questions or would like to book a date, we are happy to take your call at +49 (0)511 9808 211 or respond to your email at firstname.lastname@example.org.